[Radio-announce] ArtFelt! Somewhat wistful, but still plenty of rhythm arriving at your speakers or headphones at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:32:12 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Do you feel something different in the air or in your heart when the seasons change? I sure do. Sometimes, it’s a scent the wind carries that triggers it and other times, it comes upon me more subtly. I’ve been feeling a little pensive now that Fall is upon us. I love the Autumn with its more comfortable temperatures and the smell of dry leaves, but Summer sure didn’t last long this time around. There’s excitement, too, as there always is, for what is to unfold. I’ll also update you with my last trip and other things that have been going on, as usual. Won’t you join me?

The music  starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my dear friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet”.

--
Jason Castonguay