[Radio-announce] In The Quiet. I think we need it!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 25 17:54:05 EDT 2018

Well, we're dealing with lots of rain and thunder. I already shut computers
down once today. So we'll see how the elements on many levels, decide to
behave.

We're reeling around here with all this about Bill Cosby. I personally think
it's a much bigger problem, or maybe a few problems, beyond this situation.
Phew. Des is watching more about it online, several other woman, sixty, who
are now speaking out. Again, yeah, I think we need "In The Quiet." I know
I'll be there. Good grief!

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

In The Quiet, where all truth resides.

( I started to say, "where all truth lies." But that's the problem, the
lies.)

I digress. At least, "In The Quiet," I won't be sounding off. :)