[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 13:03:13 EDT 2018

It's dj Mike B here with ya and I'm all set to spin those totally awesome
tunes for you!
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific
right here on ACB Radio Interactive, where your listening is our business.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---