[Radio-announce] ArtFelt will get you figuring out what you've got before you forget! Tune in beginning at 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:48:07 EST 2019

Hey there, radio fans!

Here’s wishing you all a great week and hoping you can tune in. Today’s theme comes about in a most unexpected manner. I was shuffling through music and a word jumped out at me during one particular song. That word became the basis for the music today. You can “get” on your feet, take stock of what you “got”, and even discover you can’t “forget” what you've “gotten.” Yep, many forms of the word “get.” A simple word that pops up in interesting ways in song titles. You’ll hear lots of great music and how I wish I could be broadcasting outdoors — it’s such a beautiful, almost Spring day here today. Glad to be out of that deep freeze. See you there!

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music. She is unavailable live tonight, so you’ll hear a replay of In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay