[Radio-announce] The Razor's Edge on Rick's Picks TODAY on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 08:54:52 EST 2019

Hi everyone from Boston!

I know, I know – you don’t want to hear about the Super Bowl…….

The music played at professional football games is raucous and fun! Pretty much, the same songs are played in stadiums across the league as the soundtrack of the games.

This week, Rick’s Picks will feature the music played at Gillette Stadium throughout the season. Fun stuff and much of it is the kind of stuff that you can sing along with.

Hope you can tune in and join in the fun!

Rick’s Picks airs Wednesday’s on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. Or ask Alexa to “play ACB Radio Interactive on Tune In”. You may also listen via telephone at 712-775-4808. Please note that this is a NEW number.

You can text me during the show at 617-633-7947 or email. Would love to hear from you!

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB and ACB Radio throughout the year!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick’s Picks Wednesday’s from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern