[Radio-announce] Main Menu gets its Narrator on this week with our friends at Microsoft

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Feb 8 06:59:56 EST 2019

Did you miss the Microsoft Accessibility Learning Webinar Narrator 101? Never fear! Main Menu comes to your rescue this week. We bring you the first in a series of webinars from Microsoft about the many features of Narrator. So if you’ve been considering trying it as your Windows screen reader, listen up. Plus we bring you some news from ACB and the world of technology.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.