[Radio-announce] It's really all about love, on today's Good Energy Mix

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 11 09:43:57 EST 2019

Well of course! Here it is, Valentine's Day week! And our own dear Mitch
Pomerantz, a frequent listener, is in the hospital right now., and it's a
year ago Tommy Clark, Des's father (for whom I helped to care and tend to
his needs for a few years), died a year ago yesterday. So in one way, my
heart feels heavy. And, it propels me to love more, deeper, to show up and
be and give my best in each and every moment! I'm convinced that while love
may include the romantic schmaltz, that it's really more about alliance and
integrity.

What is it for you? It matters that  we each know for ourselves. That
childhood game "Pass The Shoe", or "Hot Potato." I've asked before, what do
you want to be holding when the music stops." Today I'm asking, "What are
you passing? What do you choose to be giving, passing on around the circle?"

I digress. Or do I?

Tune in today, for some good energy. We all need each other. Let's make the
most of it while we can.

Great music. Some talk and laughter, and more about., of course, cooking!
Something for everyone!

11:00 A.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Please continue sending prayers, love and support for Mitch and Donna
Pomerantz.

Much love everyone!

Debbie