[Radio-announce] Can you hear the drip, drip, drip of all that sap? Coming up on ArtFelt with lots of love. 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:02:26 EST 2019

Hey there, everyone❣️

So it’s all going to come out on the show. I am quite a sap for love songs. Whether it’s a budding romance, a love that has withstood the test of time, or a story of unrequited love, it’ll be played. It’s a little early to wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day, perhaps, but it’s never too early or too late for love, love, sweet love. Let your heart keep the beat as I play some good old crooners and some more contemporary ballads.  💓

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay