[Radio-announce] Speaking Out for the Blind covers some new Lego Braille bricks

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Tue Jul 2 12:37:34 EDT 2019

*/Lego Braille Bricks /*– Wednesday July 3rd 10:30PM Eastern/7:30PM
Pacific (and replays every two hours throughout the next day)

CBS News reports that Lego is releasing a new set of Braille bricks.
We’re going to learn how these engaging and playful bricks may help
blind and visually impaired kids learn Braille.

Note: No show will air on July 10^th due to ACB Convention Coverage

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
712-775-4808, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutfortheBlind (you may also
access this at SpeakOutBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org <mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this week’s show, go to:
https://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-195-lego-braille-bricks