[Radio-announce] Get your walking shoes on. ArtFelt takes you on a stroll today beginning at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:47:45 EDT 2019

Hi there, everybody!

Sometime over the weekend, I got this theme idea in my head. I got to thinking about the upcoming ACB Convention and how there is, indeed, a lot of walking about as people attend various workshops and other events, not to mention exploring venues around the hotels. And with all this Summer weather, people are outdoors doing their walking and hiking.

So, tune in to experience virtual footsteps as we take a stroll in the park or step out for the evening on the town.

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet.”

--
Jason Castonguay