[Radio-announce] In the after convention lull, no show today.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 15 09:15:42 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

At the last minute, I found a way to go to the Convention and I am so glad I was there! It was great to see so many people, to be there for the entire duration! I’m excited about our new slate of officers!

 It’s exciting to appreciate many of the changes that have been made in recent years and to look forward to more growth and change as we go forward.

Many thanks to so many people working behind the scenes to make this convention possible, filled with so much of what is needed to pull off and event with such detail and scope.

Apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced in our coverage changes. We are aware of it and will be remedying the situation soon.

Meanwhile, I will be back with you tomorrow evening at the usual time for “in the quiet. “

Hope to have you with me.

Debbie Hazelton

Sent from my iPhone