[Radio-announce] ArtFelt coming up at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:24:14 EDT 2019

Hi there, everybody!

Those of you who went to the 58th Annual National Conference and Convention
for the American Council of the Blind in Rochester, NY will understand when
I say that I think I am just about recovered from convention. :) I sure
hope all of you are doing well.

Every year, the Friends in Art affiliate holds a Showcase for the
Performing Arts. I'll be talking about this on the show and playing some of
the pieces I heard. I wish I had the recording of the showcase so you could
hear the performers themselves, but that may happen some other time soon. I
also round out the program with some other comical and down-to-earth
selections. Are you ready for some Art?

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive
<http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here
<http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the
simple to use ACB Link app for Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink>
or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or
use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over
the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to
hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger
<https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good
friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and
beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet.”

--
Jason Castonguay