[Radio-announce] In The Quiet! I need it! How about you?

iam at debbiehazelton.com iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 16 18:44:08 EDT 2019

Has it been a day? Phew!

And here we are, right in the middle of Mercury Retrograde. And some of you
are probably saying: "Whatever that means! Lol. Well, it has to do with a
few times of year when communication, travels and technology can be wonky as
heck!

So much going on within and all around each of us. Lots of busyness, lots of
noise. Perhaps you'll find solace "In The Quiet"

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

It's easy. We can just let it work for us! :)