[Radio-announce] Woo hoo! We're up and on today! The Good Energy Mix will be live at 10:00 A.M. Eastern!

iam at debbiehazelton.com iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 29 08:30:04 EDT 2019

I apologize for last week. Something quirky was going on. This week we've
had a chance to go behind the scenes and untangle some of the gremlins. It
takes a lot of people doing many different things to keep things running
right behind the scenes.

So that fabulous, upbeat  message last week? It goes for this week! :)

It is indeed a new week, and almost another new month! Can you believe we'll
soon be into August? And we're soon going to be heading into the Fall! Wow!

I've got last week's playlist, with some new things added, and all sorts of
things to share with you. When you hear me talking, feel free to call in on
Miss A. Speaking of, I can't wait to tell you about her now working with the
Instant Pot!

10:00 A.M. Eastern, 9:00 Central, 8:00 Pacific,

http://acbradio.org/interactive

We look forward to being with you then and there! :)

Happy Monday!