[Radio-announce] In The Quiet is here for us!

iam at debbiehazelton.com iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 30 18:11:17 EDT 2019

Hi There,

At the top of the hour! 7:0 P.M. Eastern, 6:00 Central, 5:00 Pacific. This
show, now in its 7th year, on ten stations, brings peace, and quiet and
thoughts of inspiration. In this crazy world that's all too busy and noisy,
you get to tune in, take what you like and leave the rest.

Let us send our thoughts out to anyone we know undergoing health challenges
at this time. Healing thoughts and loving prayers for quickening of Spirit
to bring speedy recovery!

Meanwhile, tune in at the top of the hour.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

In The Quiet

Where we together make a positive difference in our world!