[Radio-announce] join me tonight I hope

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 12:16:45 EDT 2019

Greetings listeners:
I appologize for last week. Apparently someone from the radio storm had
decided to take over the airwaves on Interactive, not realizing that someone
was already scheduled to do a show on Wednesday nights at 7. Hopefully Larry
spoke to them and we won't have any trouble like that tonight. So as I
always ask you each week at about this time, Are you ready to party and rock
the house? Well if you are, be sure to join me tonight at 7 Eastern, 6
Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific for The Best Of Yesterday and Today. I'll
play all your favorites from the 70s to the present and all requests and
song dedications are welcome. Use the contact information below to interact
with me on the show:
Email- mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:mbern6516 at aol.com>
Skype- smiley-guy218
To tune in and listen to the show live as it happens just point your web
browser and/or I-device to:
http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023
If you happen to be out and on the go and want to take the show along with
you, you can call 712-775-4808; Listen to the prompts and when prompted,
select option 4. When you're done listening just hang up as usual. Thanks
for being a loyal listener.
Sincerely,
Mike B, DJ ACBRI/Sonic Radio

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at